Recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) is the transfer of recruitment activities to the provider in full or partly (in certain areas, categories of positions, stages of selection process).
What types of RPO do we provide?
- End-to-end RPO – is a service for searching and attracting employees in accordance with the hiring plan and unplanned staff increase. This is particularly relevant in situations of increased sales or production, new sites opening, seasonal hiring, etc.
- Project RPO (mass hiring) – is a service of search and selection of a large number of employees required for opening of new sites (production lines, warehouses, retail outlets), launching of new projects, peaks of seasonal activity. The service will be particularly relevant in case of insufficient candidate flow, in situations of limited timeframes and strictly regulated conditions for coordination of project budgets, as well as if in case of lack of company’s own resources.
Recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) ensures:
fulfillment of an agreed hiring plan
compliance with the deadlines for vacancy filling
achievement of goals on the managed search and selection processes
it also allows to:
clearly forecast timeframes and recruitment cost
transparently evaluate the result since the work is carried out in strict compliance with the approved KPIs
A dedicated team works exclusively on the project tasks, systematically interacts with hiring managers and HR department, as well as provides regular reports on performance results.
- Partial RPO – is a service, that allows the client to delegate to our team specific HR-processes which constitute parts of the search and selection cycle. Generally, this is relevant due to lack of company’s internal resources. Our specialists professionally solve such problems as maintaining candidate flow in mass recruitment, evaluating and qualifying candidates at any stage, adaptation of new employees, etc.
- “Recruiter for Rent” allows company to engage a trained specialist (or several specialists) as an additional resource to carry out recruitment function. Such a service is relevant for organizations during the period of temporary increase in the scope of work, in case of temporary lack of internal resources or absence of their own recruiter of appropriate expertise. Duration of such project varies from 1 to 12 months.
This service is relevant if:
- you need to hire a large number of employees
- you have limited project deadlines
- you need to strengthen the internal recruitment resource
- employer brand is not yet recognizable in the market
- you plan to transfer the recruitment function to external provider to concentrate the internal human resources department forces on higher strategic priorities.
- Individual approach to the project
- Ready to respond to a task of any scale and size
- Access to a wide range of talents
- Strategic planning of resources and search tools
- Utilization of modern technological solutions
- Expertise in dealing with the employer’s brand
- Constant development and high adaptability
- Pursuit of the best result and mutual success